Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA R & S) is an associate level program where candidate learns configuration and implementation of Cisco routers and switches. CCNA provide hands on knowledge of routing, switching and their management. After completing CCNA candidates can go for higher level of certification like CCNP and CCIE.
- Basic Networking Concepts
- 200-120 CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
100-101 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)200-101 ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
What You Will Receive?
- We provide Original Cisco Official Curriculum, Webasha provides a complete Cisco hardware rack to perform lab practical.
- We have a team of experienced and certified trainers.
- All of our trainers are certified in their respective fields.
- Most of our trainers have experience of working in core and overseas training.